lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

I have traveled to many places with my father and some friends since I was a child. After that I finished the High school, this summer I took my camping bag and I left to travel with a friends stopping trucks and cars in the road for that they will take us to the south.
Travel sttoping trucks and cars it is very tiring,  but is a great experience. I know many persons and beautiful places, For that I continued doing it for during several years in the University.

I have travel:
-          - Pica
-          - Achao
-          - Hornopirén


When I traveled to PICA I was a twelve years old. This trip was for that my father is basketball coach and he was invitated   to participated in a tournament in this city. We stayed there for ten days playing basketball and I know for the first time the desert.


When I turned sixteen years old, my father and I traveled to HORNOPIREN.  There live a great Friends of childhood of my fhater  with you wife. They didn’t look since many time. We knowed many beatiful places, we travel a lot in small boat and boat and we met up close the horrible insutrial salmon.


One of the experiences more exiting was my solo trip to the south, Specifically the big Island of Chiloé. In the beginning was a solo trip, but then I was never a alone. Many Friends travel in same time to Chiloe or the another part of the south. The all travel, the city more pleasant and with spectacular landscapes was ACHAO. There I was six they.

 

1 comentario: