sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

summer vacation 
 
In these summer vacation there is two posible places where travel. Both will be in February. I want to go to Perú, the idea is know the Cordillera peruana visiting cities like as Cuzco or Arequipa. Also I would like know the peruvian coast, specifically Lima. Another opción is travel to Hornopiren, these city borders with the National Park Hornopiren located in the X region. These Beutifull city is called “The north gate of the route southern”, because in there place begins the large road that connect between roads, bridges and boats the regions more distant of the chilean south.

If I trevel to Hornopiren, this isn’t the first I would go. In 2009 I went with my father to visit your great friends childhood friend called Omar. He have a famous camping now where I could stay and I have a funny summer vacation.

If I  travel to Peru, it would be very interesting know the prehispanic arqueologic sities that abound throughout  Peru. Two kilometers northward of Cuzco it is located Sacsayhuaman, this arqueoloic sities was a great inca fortress built with large rocks that they extracted of a quarry located to more twenty kilometers of the place. This place is the same of mysterious and atractive that Machu Pichu. In Lima would be interesting visit firts the turistic historical center as the main square and all the colonial past that is in his buildings. Another place interesting to visit in Lima would be Huaca Pacllana that is center of investigation arqueologic permanent where they are conserved a great quantity of prehispanic Biuldings.

1 comentario: