viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

My experience learning english

My experience learning to english  in the university has been very enlightening. Well, when I started since of first semester I only know elementary things about verb to be and another things. While I was continue learning english in next semeters I could intergate and define many things about structure of sentences. Still, I think that I need to learn and understand many thing about this topic. When I was studing enghlish in the highschool I was’t so conscious of the interesting and important that is learn english. In the university I have considerer it is something serious to which there are many time.
 I need improve my capacity of understand another persons speak english, for me is very  dificult differentiate the pronunciation of any words and structures sentences. Also, I need improve my lexicon, because while I translate or write ideas I don’t know how do you say some words in english.
For me its more easy read english in a book or articule of internet, but If I had more lexicon I could read more speed any things. Also I need improve my capacity for speak english and I able to express my ideas in english.
 Finally, I think that the great aspect delaying the learning of english is that all day think and speak in english, only we are thinking in english two hour Wednesday and Friday, the rest of the day only we are speaking and thinking in english.

1 comentario: