viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Postgraduate studies


I would like continue my training academy in music therapy. This new área of the alternative medicine I catch a lot of my attention because is a combination between music and psicology managing to use music for recover mental health and rehabilitation help.

I have three option for study music therapy, the first option is take to the postgrade in the Universidad de Chile, but for this is necesary have a undergreate titule like a psychologist or musician. The next options are abroad. Argentina is given a different modality because you can study music therapy like a bachelor’s degree in four o five years. Then another option is spain, in the Universidad de Zaragoza. In this place the modality its very similary to Universidad de Chile, the course is a master for to years. The most interesting of this last option are the subjects. There is a subject that is titled Music’s Psicology and its objetive is
Study of the emotional force exerted by music on the behavior of people at any stage of life. 
Is interesting and I was surprised that I was surprised that there was an interest in studying this
 phenomenon that was not previously considered at the time of knowing and assisting a person.
 

Finally, the last option its the most interesting for my and I want go for it. 

1 comentario: